Basic analysis of the valve industry: definition, classification
Valves are control components in fluid delivery systems that have functions such as shut-off, regulation, diversion, backflow prevention, regulation, shunting or overflow relief. Valves for fluid control systems range from the simplest shut-off valves to the wide variety of valves used in extremely complex self-control systems. Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metals, and radioactive media.
Valves can be divided into industrial control valves and civil valves. Industrial control valves are mainly used to regulate process parameters such as medium flow, pressure, temperature and liquid level in the field of industrial automation process control. According to different classification standards, industrial control valves can be divided into different types:
(1) According to the adjustment form, it can be divided into an adjustment type, a cut type, and an adjustment cut type;
(2) According to the material of the valve body, it can be divided into metal type, non-metal type and metal valve body lining type;
(3) According to the driving method, it can be divided into electric type, pneumatic type, hydraulic type and manual type;
(4) According to the temperature range, it can be divided into ultra-low temperature valve, low temperature valve, normal temperature valve, medium temperature valve and high temperature valve;
(5) According to the pressure range, it can be divided into vacuum valve, low pressure valve, medium pressure valve, high pressure valve and ultra high pressure valve.
It is expected that in the next few years, with the rapid development of China's economy and the improvement of industrial automation, China's equipment manufacturing industry will be transformed and upgraded, and the country's investment in oil and gas, petrochemical, environmental protection, electric power, metallurgy and other fields will continue to grow. The overall size of the valve market will maintain rapid growth.
Among the global industrial valve market demand, oil and gas fields including drilling, transportation and petrochemicals accounted for the highest proportion, reaching 37.40%, followed by energy and power and chemical industry, accounting for 21.30% of the global industrial valve market demand and 11.50%, the market demand in the first three major areas accounted for 70.20% of the total market demand. In the application field of domestic industrial valves, the chemical, energy, power and oil and gas industries are also the most important market for valve sales. The market demand for valves accounts for 25.70%, 20.10% and 14.70% of the total domestic industrial valve market, respectively. Accounted for 60.50% of the total market demand.